Have you been thinking about addressing an area of concern? If so, now is the perfect time to start planning. We are offering online/virtual consultations to help determine if you are a good candidate, answer your questions and provide important information through a secure program in the privacy of your own home.
Prior to your consultation you will to set up a patient portal account to allow us to communicate in a secure HIPAA compliant manner. In the portal you will complete a health history, sign authorizations and upload your photos. Please complete the online registration no less than 24 hours prior to your consultation. Dr. Pollard will review your health history and photos to prepare for your consultation,
Our encrypted telemedicine system is an easy-to-use online tool that allows you to meet with Dr. Pollard virtually through a secure connection. At the time of your appointment you will click on a link that is sent in your confirmation email. If you are having trouble connecting here are some tips
During your consultation you will:
- receive the expert opinion of a board certified plastic surgeon with 28 years of service who is the chief of plastic surgery at Lankenau Hospital and has just won Philly Top Docs for the fourth year in a row,
- have Dr. Pollard review your health history, previous surgeries, and other factors that are likely to influence your suitability for surgery — and your results,
- learn more about your best options to reach your aesthetic goals,
- be provided surgery details, risks, scars, healing and recovery, and any other information regarding your surgery,
- have your specific questions answered and your concerns addressed.
Following your Online/Virtual Consultation you will receive a call from our Patient Care Coordinator. She will upload your consultation notes and quote(s). During her call she will review this paperwork and answer any questions. If you decide you want to go ahead with the procedure, we can work towards getting all the necessary medical clearances completed, so that once we are able to proceed, you’ll be ready for your surgery.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What if I cannot finish my online paperwork 24 hours before my appointment? You will be asked to reschedule. Dr Pollard needs to review your information in detail to prepare for the consultation
How long is a virtual/online consultation? It usually takes about 20-30 minutes.
How much does a virtual/online consultation cost? There is a $50 fee that can be used towards the cost of your procedure or treatment.
Will I see Dr. Pollard in person prior to surgery? Yes, your online/virtual consultation is always followed up with an in person visit with Dr. Pollard prior to surgery.