Please fill out this pre-assessment COVID-19 form prior to your scheduled appointment.
In light of the challenges of COVID-19, Pollard Plastic Surgery has taken action to ensure the safety of both our patients and staff through strict, in-office safety protocols. We are pleased to share that throughout the month of June, Pollard Plastic Surgery will work to safely return patients to our offices for care.
Our team is in continuous dialogue with both national and local health authorities to ensure proper safety protocols are in place to protect our patients and staff.
Feel Confident in Your Care
The safety and security of our patients and staff is our top priority. Pollard Plastic Surgery is taking the following precautions, as well as requiring participation from patients, to maintain a safe environment.
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Extensive Cleaning.Cleaning of exams rooms takes place between each patient visit, along with frequent disinfecting of our welcome areas and frequently touched surfaces.
- Enforcement of Social Distancing.We are asking patients to call upon arrival and check in virtually. Patients will wait in their cars and will receive a call or text when we are ready for you. We have a no waiting welcome area. After a quick screen you will be taken directly to an exam room.
- Limited Schedules. While we are pleased to welcome back patients, we are limiting the number of appointments each day to have less individuals in our offices at the same time.
- Patient Screening. We will continue to screen all patients with our COVID-19 screening questions and will be closely monitoring patient temperatures.
- Staff Screening. All staff are screened daily for symptoms of COVD-19 and temperatures are checked twice daily; the first being prior to beginning their shifts. Anyone exhibiting symptoms, or who has been in close contact with an individual with symptoms of COVID-19, will be quarantined according to current CDC guidelines prior to returning to work.
What You Should Do:
- Wear a Mask. All patients should bring a mask or facial covering to wear at all times when in our offices. Our staff members are also required to wear a mask.
- Do not Bring Visitors. At this time no visitors, including children, are allowed in our office
- Stay Home if You are Unwell.If you are experiencing fever, cough, or shortness of breath, please call us to reschedule or shift your visit to a telemedicine appointment.
At Pollard Plastic Surgery, your well-being is our priority. In addition to in-office visits, we are also offering virtual visits. Call 610-667-3303 or click here to schedule a virtual appointment, and connect with Dr. Pollard via your laptop, tablet, or mobile phone.
We want to stay connected with you and we look forward to seeing you soon! In the meantime, please follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and visit our website frequently for updates related to COVID-19 and your care.